Sunday, October 16, 2011

Random favorites


This is a collection of a few of my favorite photos from the past year that never found their way onto the blog, there seems to be a bit of a color theme running through them as well. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 


Gorgeous apples just ripening.



Self timer on our honeymoon at Ashford Castle Ireland, Love the happy relaxed looks on our faces.



Yummy coffee in Flinders Australia. Love the old skool formica table.

Jon throwing the ball on Killiney Hill.

A rock climber with a view of Dublin in the background, in the radiant evening sun.

St Stevens Green in Dublin Ireland, on a gorgeous fall day with my trusty assistant Chelsea!


 Sailing on Loch Lochindorb in the Cairngorm National Park, Scotland, that's a mouthful!








Jon, enjoying a glass of wine and the view from Table Mountain of the 12 apostles and  Camps Bay, after a good hike.







1 comment:

  1. Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts(interestings pics!). Congrats for your work. If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete