Monday, April 20, 2009

Bliss in Bloom








I helped my friend Annie today with flowers for a wedding. I am so excited about this post because Annie is an AMAZING event designer and florist!!! It's always a joy to work with her. She has such a great eye for color, shape and form! If you have an event coming up and are looking for someone to come up with a design for the flowers and over all look, Annie at Bliss in Bloom....is your girl!

This latest wedding was so gorgeous the colors were really fun lots of orange and yellow! Such fun happy colors... some of my favorites! Annie just started a blog, check it out!

4 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooo- love those Kona Sunset colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! our annie is a floral design genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!!! annie is so crazy talented! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...that is sooo gorgeous...makes me want to get married all over again :) What fun!

    ReplyDelete